From HRH to the Parks ?????

Tommybob

Earning My Ears
We have stayed at the PBH in the past and found the water taxi to the parks very convienent. We have reservations for this Nov. at the HRH, is the water taxi the best way to get to the parks from there

I think it's faster to walk. Just go out the gate at the back of the pool and cross the parking lot. There is a short path and at the end is Universal and City Walk. The water taxi only takes you to City Walk anyway. It takes about five minutes to walk to Universal and maybe ten to walk to IOA, and that's walking at a relaxing pace.

It is faster to walk. Sometimes you may have had too much to drink at Citywalk and the taxi is a good way to get back without falling over. :)

Barryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! That is funny!

Just returned and we walked unless the boat was at the dock. It was very quick and very pleasant at night! :D

I like the front path better than the one by the pool. Go out the door on the first floor (not the lobby level 2nd floor) and head toward thewater taxi area. Continue walking down the sidewalk along the waterway then cross the bridge. I belive it then joins the pool path.

I only used the water taxi one time to the Hard Rock. Truthfully, it takes less time to walk to the hotel than to wait for the boat! It really is a very short walk.

And Barry, you're a BAAAAAAAAAAD BOY......

The front path is quite a bit longer than the one from the pool.

actually I think the front path is about the same or a little shorter or at least it seemed like it is to me if you are talking form the elevator to the parks going on either path. If you aren't counting the distance form the elevatoer to the pool then the pool path would be shorter but you still have to walk that distance.

How many pool exits are there?

While there we used the side exit off the pool. If you are facing the pool (& the revolving guitar) with the hotel behind you there is an exit to the left. Is this the pool exit you all are talking about? That's the only exit we noticed, but it didn't take us through any parking lot. Hm...I wonder if the other exit is faster?

I believe the one you are speaking of Lalalindica joins the front path the one that goes through the parking lot exits behind the slide and I found it hard to follow until you actually get on a "path". When we exited the gate it was hard to see the sidewalk on the other side of the parking lot and there wasn't one that went around it.

Lalalindica,
The path we spoke of is to the right. It branches off to the right just before the path to go on the slide. You just go out the gate and follow the sidewalk to your left and there will be a path that brings you out at Universal and City Walk. Very simple. I'm directional challenged and handled it OK.

Anyone just have a map?:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: I've not stayed at the HRH as of yet, but come Turkey Day, we'll be there 3 nights. I'm hoping I can follow these directions.

Belle,
Just ask at the front desk or better yet, the pool bar. At the bar you'll be real close to the path and they'll steer you in the right direciton. You just use your room key in the gate to re-enter that way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter