• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Front of the Line Question

laurenk

DIS Veteran
Will this still be in effect in December?

I specifically asked about this when I made my reservations, and they said "of course". Now I am reading posts that are stating the opposite.

What is up?
Thanks
Lauren

Front of the Line has been gone for months.

The current system (whatever it is they call it) allows you access to the Express Line with no ticket required, and you can use it as many times in a day as you want. The same system should be around in December except it will likely be limited to only once per day for each ride using your room key (you can still wait in the regular lines of course and you can also use your park ticket to get additional Express passes).

Beckles_

Are you serious? We were told that we use our room key to access the front of the line. I was told this yesterday when I put my deposit down.

It's no longer officially called front of the line (although I suspect some employees still call it that) and you get to go in the universal express entrance. Universal says the wait shouldn't be more than 15 minutes. May not literally be front of the line but still pretty good.

Lewis, you are making me feel better. So we do get to go in the express entrance on ALL of the rides? We just show our room key!?!

Thanks!

When we were there in July they were calling it "priority access". We just showed our key and went right in the express entrance as many times as we wanted. There is some talk talk that sometime in the future it will be limited to once per ride per day.
It's a FANTASTIC perk. Makes it possible to do everything at such a leisurely pace.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter