Front of the line ticket questions...

SD33

Mouseketeer
My wife and I will be at USH on Saturday, August 19th and we purchased front of the line passes. I see that it is good only for one ride per attraction. How does that work? Do they scan something? If you want to ride something multiple times do you ride it in the regular line early in the morning before the crows and then use your front of the line pass later?

Also, does anyone know about how long a day a USH takes if you have a front of the line pass? Doesn't seem like they have nearly as many attractions as Disneyland so it looks like maybe only an 8 hour or so things but let me know if I'm off.

Thanks!

You get a laminated pass and they scan it. If you want to ride something multiple times you should ride it in the regular line early in the morning before the crows and then use your front of the line when the line is long.

The entire park can be done in around 8 hours.

As a side point, they don't offer this on the web site, but you can upgrade your existing ticket at the park to a front of the line all day, similar to the VIP experience without the guide. I can't remember the pricing but it was around 30 to 40 dollars more than what they were charging for the one time front of line.

That being said, the one time front of line is great if you just want to experience the park quickly, and unless you really wanted to ride rides multiple times and the park is crowded, the front of the line all day is not worth it, I would recommend to just go with the VIP experience at that point.

Did the FOL pass in May. The first three or four rides we went on, the attendant didn't scan our passes, just let us on. We could have gone back and ridden again. We finished the whole park in about 4 hours and then went back to DL for the rest of the day (have AP's). Was not impressed, other than with the Harry Potter section. Many of the rides at USH are motion simulation rides and after a few, I started getting a sore neck and a headache. We skipped Despicable Me and Transformers.

As a side point, they don't offer this on the web site, but you can upgrade your existing ticket at the park to a front of the line all day, similar to the VIP experience without the guide.

They cant upgrade online at this point, but the "unlimited express pass" has been available for purchase online for a good amount of time now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!