Frozen Deck Party & Pixar Party

Ravenne

Queen is never late everyone else is simply early
Does anyone have any tips for the Frozen Deck Party and Pixar Party on the Wonder? Any good viewing areas that aren't as popular as where the masses go, but still a good view?

Honestly, you'll be fine no matter where you end up. We like to stay on the upper level for all the deck parties. We don't have kids so we don't need to be down in front for all the dancing etc. We basically did the same for the Pixar Pals Party. We stayed up on Deck 5 (I think that's right) and looked down at the atrium on Deck 4 for the party and it was completely fine. We didn't get to either particularly early but didn't wait to the last minute to try and find a spot either. We usually don't care as long as we don't have to stand behind anyone on those upper deck areas. Here are a couple of pictures of our views:
upload_2018-4-23_10-23-37.png upload_2018-4-23_10-23-50.png

We were in almost the exact location as ChipNDale89 was for the Frozen Party (also do not have kids, it was fun to watch them dance below with their parents though). We were right down during the Pixar Party but didn't stay long, we really only were there to take photos of the characters (stalker mode!).

Last summer they had dedicated areas at all the deck shows. They were manned by club staff.

View attachment 318725

Were the kids in the kids area brought there from Oceaneer? Or did they have the staff there ready to oversee the area from those just showing up?

We do have kids, but we've always enjoyed watching shows like that from a deck above. I don't know if my kids will want to be down with the crowd. Is there an option to send them down there mid show to be in the kids section if they want to?

Were the kids in the kids area brought there from Oceaneer? Or did they have the staff there ready to oversee the area from those just showing up?

We do have kids, but we've always enjoyed watching shows like that from a deck above. I don't know if my kids will want to be down with the crowd. Is there an option to send them down there mid show to be in the kids section if they want to?

Nope. You have to take your kids.

And while the counselors are there, you still need to keep an eye on your kids. There is no checking in or out and they're
not responsible so if your kid decides to leave the area and they don't notice...
Their main job there is just to keep it to kids only and ask adults/teens to move aside so the kids can see.

The staff was there to supervise and ensure kids could get to the front. Once the actual show finishes though, they open up the area pretty quickly so I stayed close to keep an eye on my 5 year old.

If you wanted to stay out on top then move, that would work. Kids were joining the party throughout the show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter