Frozen Ever After Sparkling Dessert Party Menu Changing at Epcot

If someone ends up going to this could they please post photos of the new offerings?

I went in December and was disappointed because we did not have a few of the items from the “old“ menu that I was looking forward to = the fondue and Olaf’s s’mores cake. I wasn’t sure if it was because they moved us to the room over Norway, or what. Seems like we had some things from this new menu, because we had the sandwiches and the chips for sure.

I’m disappointed to see the fondue and s’mores cake go as well. I’d love to see some pics too if anyone goes... I’m worried for the price there is not much here my kids will eat.

We had this exact menu in December. We were moved indoors due to potential rain that never happened. I was so disappointed in this menu. I missed the blue velvet cupcakes and nitro caramel corn. I was told this new menu was created for the new movie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter