Frozen merch at the disney store....

Carriesouthard

Mouseketeer
Just curious if anyone braved their local Disney Store today? I thought about it but it's 45 min away and I grabbed a small Olaf plush yesterday online...DD wanted the big one but his will have to do! Was it crazy this morning? Did you all get what you wanted?

We had a reserved copy of it and found these when DW picked it up at 10 AM amid a slew of people

We went for opening. My DD got to "open the store". She was so happy. We are in Canada and there was not much. Maybe 10-15 of each plush and 5-10 Elsa Barbies. No Anna ones and no costumes for either girl. No Olaf either. There were some clothes too. It was a fun morning for us.

I went at opening today. It wasn't too bad although I was a little disappointed bc they hardly had any frozen merchandise. But I did get some other good deals so that made up for the lack of frozen merchandise. I go to disney in 10 days so fingers crossed that they have more stuff :)

I didn't realize mine opened at 9:00 (usually opens at 10:00). I made it there at 9:45. The store was packed, the line wrapped around the entire store. People were grabbing whatever they could as the CM's brought it out. It was crazy. But overall, it at least seemed like the people were being pleasant.

I got to mine around 11 a.m. - it was busy but not too bad. Most of the Frozen items were picked over but it worked good for me because I used the coupon towards DS's Captain America swim collection :)

I don't have a local store anymore. :( And the web site sold out before I could place an order. :sad: Does anybody have a phone number to a store that is well stocked? Maybe NYC or Chicago? I'm esp wanting plushies of Sven and Olaf and a couple shirts.

sailorstitch

Unfortunately the local Disney store here reduced in the quality of their products and diverse nature of their selections years ago. The biggest bummer for me is that they no longer carry a whole lot of adult t-shirts.

The Frozen section last I'd seen, which was actually while the film was still in the theaters and I hadn't seen it yet (I felt like the last person on earth who hadn't), had only bath towels, Elsa and Anna costumes and mugs.
When I went to the mall a couple weeks ago however with friends I noticed a little girl with an Olaf plush in line while I waited for my meal at a burger place in the foot court. So it seems their selection has changed now.

Unfortunately the local Disney store here reduced in the quality of their products and diverse nature of their selections years ago. The biggest bummer for me is that they no longer carry a whole lot of adult t-shirts. The Frozen section last I'd seen, which was actually while the film was still in the theaters and I hadn't seen it yet (I felt like the last person on earth who hadn't), had only bath towels, Elsa and Anna costumes and mugs. When I went to the mall a couple weeks ago however with friends I noticed a little girl with an Olaf plush in line while I waited for my meal at a burger place in the foot court. So it seems their selection has changed now.
#lovefrozen

Unfortunately the local Disney store here reduced in the quality of their products and diverse nature of their selections years ago. The biggest bummer for me is that they no longer carry a whole lot of adult t-shirts. The Frozen section last I'd seen, which was actually while the film was still in the theaters and I hadn't seen it yet (I felt like the last person on earth who hadn't), had only bath towels, Elsa and Anna costumes and mugs. When I went to the mall a couple weeks ago however with friends I noticed a little girl with an Olaf plush in line while I waited for my meal at a burger place in the foot court. So it seems their selection has changed now.
i love frozen

For anyone still interested, a lot more is available now both online and in the stores, but it still moves pretty quickly. I know there is a major effort by Disney to prepare plenty of costumes for Halloween - Frozen is already expected to be the #1 costume by far, and they are also preparing for Christmas with tons of toys. Right after Halloween I expect that stores everywhere will be filled with Frozen. The only question is, will demand still outstrip preparations?

It may.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter