Frozen/WDSP Expansion Opening Timeframe

csjordan

Yearning for the Ears
Hi there!

Planning our first Europe//DLP trip and looking at Summer 2025. Is there any indication on when the Studios expansion with Frozen will open?

Thanks in advance!

They have the bad habit of opening new attractions in late July: last year Avenger Campus and this year Together.
Many schools in Europe start to go into Summer recess in mid June, you would expect they'd try to open any new thing by then and yet... I missed the opening of Together this year just by a week 😔

They have the bad habit of opening new attractions in late July: last year Avenger Campus and this year Together.
Many schools in Europe start to go into Summer recess in mid June, you would expect they'd try to open any new thing by then and yet... I missed the opening of Together this year just by a week 😔
Just to give you a head's up about Together. I saw it yesterday for the first time. Be prepared for a lot of French dialogue. It's not evenly distributed 50/50 with English. It's more 25% English, 75%French. I do speak a bit of French, but this was above my level. Certain scenes I had no idea what was said.

Just to give you a head's up about Together. I saw it yesterday for the first time. Be prepared for a lot of French dialogue. It's not evenly distributed 50/50 with English. It's more 25% English, 75%French. I do speak a bit of French, but this was above my level. Certain scenes I had no idea what was said.
Did you like it?
I'm rooting for a TEA best show and best new attraction for "Le mime et l'etoile" at The Puy du Fou park, which is an incredible masterpiece (best show I have ever seen). But a Disney show starts as favorite just because it's Disney.

Last edited:
Did you like it?
I'm rooting for a TEA best show and best new attraction for "Le mime et l'etoile" at The Puy du Fou park, which is an incredible masterpiece (best show I have ever seen). Buy a Disney show starts as favorite just because it's Disney.
This is not a masterpiece, and I don't really get the fuss about announcing 20 times on forehand not to film, plus CMs with signs.

It's a good show, but I like other shows better. Best is that it comes with a live orchestra, 8 people.

If someone asked me "I can see one show in the Studios", I would say:
1. Mickey and the Magician
2. Dream factory
3. Together
4. Frozen

Maybe I felt differently if I was more of a Toy Story fan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter