Fuel Prices Where We Live

The Speedway near MK for diesel was $2.39. Not a bad price, we seen it a dollar higher off property.
The last time I put Speedway diesel in my truck it ended up on a flatbed being hauled to my house so I could thaw the fuel system out, of course they said there was nothing wrong with their fuel that was frozen in my fuel lines. I have had better luck with Racetrac on 535 or 536 (cant recall which one for sure)

Gas was $2.45 at Costco yesterday, $2.75 everywhere else.
Diesel $3.09 almost everywhere, some even higher ( I suspect this has something to do with the fact that we had a string of about 10 nights below zero after Christmas)

We're holding at about $2.50 a gallon on diesel here in MS, surprised it hasn't gone up with the cold the last 2 weeks.

We're holding at about $2.50 a gallon on diesel here in MS, surprised it hasn't gone up with the cold the last 2 weeks.
Wow. No wonder your state doesn't have any money. :D

Missouri is $2.25 for gas, $2.69 for diesel. Illinois has a big fuel tax. Best prices in town are: $2.35 for gas. $2.81 for diesel at Sam's, but $2.99 everywhere else.

And don't feel bad. Illinois doesn't have any money either, but it's certainly not because of our fuel tax.

j

Diesel up here in PA is running $3.36 to 3.39. just this week. Has jumped nearly .25 over the last two weeks. We also have a huge gas tax.

Most diesel here is around $3.09-$3.19 (sold my diesel so this is not an issue for me now)
Gas has a spread of $2.79 to $2.38 within 10 miles ?

This time of year, prices won't do anything but go up.

The latest projections for this year is for the average price of gas to settle around mid to high $2.70s.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!