Full Board Plus Help!

Pooh's-Honey-Pot

DVC owner since 2020 - VGF, BLT and SSR
First time in DLP for eight years and firs time ever with the meal plan... Can I just clarify a few things please?

We booked the offer a couple of weeks ago for March 2018 that came with free dining, and we upgraded to full board... for some reason I thought that we just got the standard meal plan that you can use at buffets, however our invoice says "FB Plus" so it seems that I can use it at all the restaurants that are on the "plus" list, ie Yacht Club, Steak House etc? Does that seem right?

Also, on the Disney link, it also says the following about breakfast in the hotel, however I thought I had read that the free dining plan (though is it the free one as we paid to upgrade?!) only comes with breakfast in the parks?
"Plus Meal Plan
Start the day with breakfast at your hotel, then you'll be sure to find dishes the whole family will enjoy with a wide choice of restaurants. Available at 15+ waiter/self-service locations."

If anyone who has booked the free dining offer and then upgraded could offer some assistance I would be most grateful! I don't want to book the wrong restaurants!

Thank you! :)

The meal plan you get depends where you stay - if you've booked Sequoia Lodge, Newport Bay or Hotel New York that means your plan is Plus not Standard! So yes, you get all the plus restaurants including Steak House and Yacht Club.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!