Full Size Air Mattress (Specifically POFQ)

Paul Rodgers

Mouseketeer
Good Morning!
117 Days to Go! Woohoo!

Myself and my three cousins are all heading down to FQ in August. There's four of us, and as much as we love each other, we aren't going to be too keen on sharing beds with each other for seven nights. I have a full size air mattress that I'm planning on bringing down (we're driving). When I look at it, it seems smaller than a full, but it's labeled as 'full'. Regardless, does anyone have experience of putting a full air mattress in their room? I've gotten a lot of 'backlash' on saying that it would never fit and even twins are tight. Has anyone had experience with full size air mattress in any rooms at any resorts, or even FQ?

I've heard of people propping it up against a wall during the day for when they clean, but we're also planning on trading mousekeeping for the gift cards if they are still doing that in August. #FreeMoney!

We travel with an aero bed- believe it's full size. It fits even in value rooms! And we've stayed at POFQ with it as well- no problem! The aero bed does deflate and inflate easily so DS deflates it in the morning, but it would be fine up against the wall.

I have done a twin sized many times at all the mods and values. It fits fine especially at the mods. We always put it between the bed and door and propped it up against the wall during the day.

That said I am not sure a double will fit. It was just right with the twin sized but not a lot of room to spare. A double is about fifteen inches wider. Still that isn't a huge difference. If you want to be safe, you could get a twin sized. They are cheap, I paid less than $30 at Walmart for a basic one.

I always take my own fitted sheet but ask for an extra top sheet blanket from housekeeping which they are always happy to provide.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter