Full term pregnancy question

She is good to go. Disney isn't going to stop her from doing anything. I hope she has a great time.

I'd dart evil eyes at anyone who even suggested I go to Disney in my 3rd trimester:lmao:
Last time I was pregnant was 38 years back and I still recall the discomfort (memories made for a great form of birth control for me;)).
Still it's a free world even to the lawyers at Disney. They will post their warnings and leave the rest up to the guest.

If she's up to it, she should go! There is always the off-change she will go early (my first and second were 40 weeks, but my third was 36 weeks and stubborn to this day...lol), but she would have access to medical care quickly if need-be. I don't think they would stop her from going on any rides, but would leave it up to her. Have fun!

As a mom of 3 the trip seems unnecessary, but...have Dr check her for dilation, effacement, sack bulge. Everything can change in an hour, but it's some information to base decision about imminent labor.

i just feel that if something horrible happens, y'all will never forgive yourselves. Even if what went wrong had nothing to do with sitting in a car for 2 hours, stress of being out and about all day you will always wonder.

But, if you go enjoy every moment bc life with more than one kid is a roller coaster in itself.

Disney will post warnings where appropriate, but not actually stop her from going on light rides.

As long as she's not doing it as some sort of stunt, hoping the baby will be born in the parks, and her doctor says OK, I understand her desire to go. Her other children are probably looking forward to this special time with Mom before the baby takes all her attention for a while. Watching my kid have a good time, and just soaking up the Disney atmosphere, is as much a part of Disney to me as rides.

She will, of course, have to adjust her expectations and listen to her body (especially staying hydrated!)

I doubt Disney would stop her going on anything. You never know how pregnant someone is just by looking at them. I'm really short and people would always say, "looks like you're ready to go," when I was like 5 or 6 months pregnant:mad:. Side note, it really irks me that my body is something that people feel they can comment on when I'm pregnant. Anyways, because of this I suspect that if she is physically able to load and unload the rides without restrictions, no one will stop her.

According to the accident report Disney released recently, a 27 year old woman went into labor after riding Kiliminjaro Safaris in April. Just something to keep in mind.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!