Fulton Crab House Review

kemi

Earning My Ears
In one word, disappointing. Here's our story....We had reservations at 8:00 after Cirque du Soleil (which BTW was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING). We called them as we were running late and told them we would arrive at 8:15. We did and they told us it would be about a 5 to 10 minute wait. After about 30 minutes, we told them our name still was not called. They hesitated and said we will give you the next table. When we got to our table, evidently there was a mixup because another waitress was seating another couple there. Well, we did get that table. Then the waitress gave us this spiel about what to order and what she recommends (which was the most expensive meal on the menu). We ordered the dungeness crab legs (which she said was very messy to eat). We always have these and love them. Anyway, they were just ordinary and we were not very impressed with the service, food, etc. Maybe it was a bad night, who knows. I know I would not go there again. It wasn't worth a $95.00 tab and that did not include drinks, dessert, or appetizer.

Thanks for your review.

I have never dined at Fultons, but I think it is very important to read about both the positives and the negatives at each restaurant, so that we can form our own ideas and opinions. After all they are reviews of individual experiences.

I am sorry to hear about your bad experience at Fultons! I was really hoping to try this restaurant for the first time in December. My son and I love seafood and, so far, this is the only place on property that I know of that has stone crabs. I will hope to see more postiive reviews before I book my priority seating!

We ate at Fultons last summer and were extremely disappointed. Our server seemed to forget about us, for most of the meal. Then when it came time for the check (and tip) his memory was restored. The food was not worth the aggravation. We couldn't even get a soda refill!

I have go with ne negative on this one. We've tried Fulton's 2x's and have bad service and so -so- food. Considering the prices they charge we expected more. BRING BACK THE EMPRESS LILLY!

Don't waste your time and money. Mediocre service and food for the price (and this is from a seafood nut!)

No sourdough bread - which is a CRIME and the dungeness crab (which I eat all the time living by San Francisco) has dry and had a lack of flavor.

The server was so strange and freaky that we didn't have dessert (unheard of) because I wanted out of there.

A big NO!

Wow...I was gonna wait for some positives before chiming in, since I know that there are folks out there who rave about this place, but so far they are keeping themselves hidden! We have eaten at Fulton's 3 times over the course of the years, and each time was worse than the time before. Late seating, innatentive, rude, even outright lying waitstaff, and mediocre (at best) to totally inedible food. No matter how many positive reviews I see them get in the future, they have gotten the last penny they will get from me. There are too many excellent restaurants at WDW for me to waste my time trying them again!

Hate to say it, but we dined there in June 2002 and I was very disappointed also. Don't think we will return either for the money.

Maybe the prices, just make you expect more! I expected some great bread too!

The crab cakes at RFC were much better.

The kids liked coloring on the tablecloth though!

We were there the first week of July. We had PS and waited over 15 minutes. The Server took our drink order and vanished for over 30 minutes. Food was fair at best, but poor for the cost. Not on out list that is for sure.

We ate at Fultons last week and had a wonderful time!
The service was excellent and the food was very tasty. DH loves the king crab claws so we planned on an expensive night. I had the swordfish and it was perfect! We had an earlier seating though, so there was no wait when we got there. we got a window seat and really enjoyed our time there.

We thought it was overpriced and I didn't care for the menu. When I eat out, I like things that are hard to make or that I can't make at home. Crab legs I just heat in the oven, and I would never order stones in a restaurant. You just buy them from the seafood store ( they'll crack them if you want ) and eat them cold!

Maybe the prices, just make you expect more! I expected some great bread too!

To me their bread is the highlight of the meal. I love the homemade crackers with the homemade herb (or is it sundried tomato) butter

wow! Doesn't seem to be many good reviews of this place! I haven't eaten there since it was the Empress Lily. good to know!

We actually love Fulton's. We've never had poor service (slow service one itme, but they were packed). the food has always been very good, and the prices are comparable to what you'd pay at any other WDW restaurant .

Sorry that you had such a negative dining experience.

Thanx for the reviews.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter