Fun DL trivia question

WonkaKid

DIS Veteran
I was asked this trivia question this morning. I had to think about it momentarily but eventually I came up with the correct answer. So here it is:

Which two Disneyland attractions have water/drinking fountains in their entry queue?

I was asked this trivia question this morning. I had to think about it momentarily but eventually I came up with the correct answer. So here it is:

Which two Disneyland attractions have water/drinking fountains in their entry queue?
Indiana Jones, Pirates and Space

Last edited:
Don't Pirates, Haunted Mansion and Space Mountain all have them? I don't know about Indy.

But so does Big Thunder??!!! So I'm confused why they said two!~

There is a small one there in the middle of the last turn! At least I know it was!

Okay, had to google it, thought maybe I was mis-remembering. Yep, Big Thunder has one!

Pirates (as DaveNinja says on the ramp of the outside queue), space mountain (by the entrance to the indoor queue) and Indiana Jones (in the cave system) are the ones I remember.
Who asked you the question?

Folks, the way it was explained to me this morning was that the only two attractions with water fountains in their entry queue were POTC and SM, which is what I guessed. Some people said IJ, but I believe that only has a fountain at the ride exit. I haven't been on BTM in several months and to be honest, I don't recall if there's a water fountain there. So: if someone is positive there is one there, then the question changes to which three attractions, not two, have fountains in their entry queue.

Thanks for playing! Feel free to post your own trivia questions.

Here's a harder one, just to be difficult: what time does the grandfather clock in the first room of Mr. Toad display?

For what it's worth, I just reviewed DL's online drinking fountains map. It shows that both POTC and SM have them in their entrance queues but that BTMRR does not, as below.

DL fountains.jpg

I knew the answer because my 8 year old drinks from them every time he sees one and we were just there last weekend. I’m always calling him to come on because the line is moving.

Watched a ride walk through of the Big Thunder line and there is one there. But when I'm there next week, I'll take a look and see if it still is!

Folks, the way it was explained to me this morning was that the only two attractions with water fountains in their entry queue were POTC and SM, which is what I guessed. Some people said IJ, but I believe that only has a fountain at the ride exit. I haven't been on BTM in several months and to be honest, I don't recall if there's a water fountain there. So: if someone is positive there is one there, then the question changes to which three attractions, not two, have fountains in their entry queue.

Thanks for playing! Feel free to post your own trivia questions.

Here's a harder one, just to be difficult: what time does the grandfather clock in the first room of Mr. Toad display?
Indy definitely has drinking fountains on the way in so I guess it's just how you define "entry queue." I want to say that they're in the alcove on the right at about 2:40 into this video, but you can't see them as the Guests are passing:

Here's a photo, though:
marawater.jpg
(http://findingmickey.squarespace.com/indiana-jones-adventure/)

Of course I'm not just trying to be obnoxious and prove you or the CM wrong but I've been through that queue enough times that I was pretty certain I'd seen them on the way in. Your question definitely got everyone's wheels turning, though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter