Fun-Filled Escape Room Only Discount now available for Canadians

It looks like Stay Play Dine is available now! I had it as an option when I was changing my reservations.

I was able to save $200 on our March Break trip.

I have tickets from Airmiles, and booked room only, does anyone know if I can add the meal package onto this special rate and make it a non ticket package.

I know it can be done with regular rate by calling, but I don't want to waste my time on hold if it has to be rack rate. My kids like having the quick service package because they know I would never allow that many snacks.

I was able to save $200 on our March Break trip.

I have tickets from Airmiles, and booked room only, does anyone know if I can add the meal package onto this special rate and make it a non ticket package.

I know it can be done with regular rate by calling, but I don't want to waste my time on hold if it has to be rack rate. My kids like having the quick service package because they know I would never allow that many snacks.

Yes, you can add the dining plan to your room only reservation. It will become a "ticketless package" and must be booked by phoning. Any later changes must be done by phone as well. Just did that very thing to our March trip.

I saved $200 on our Jan trip but with a little creative thinking. I booked my package through runDisney for Marathon weekend for 9 nights and it included room and race costs. When the Escape deal came out, I called through to runDisney to see if I could apply the deal. When the CM checked, she could not apply the offer because some nights were no longer available and all nights had to be available to apply to a package. Insert my creative Disney thinking here.

I called Disney reservations and was able to book 6 nights at the discounted rate and was transferred over the runDisney to shorten that reservation by 6d.

Split stay = $200 savings :)

I was able to save $680 on our March Break trip. We booked a Play, Stay and Dine at CSR. Now I just need to find some decent flight prices!

I was able to save $680 on our March Break trip. We booked a Play, Stay and Dine at CSR. Now I just need to find some decent flight prices!

I don't know when you are going but Sunwing has a buy one get the second seat half off sale going until 10/13.

I don't know when you are going but Sunwing has a buy one get the second seat half off sale going until 10/13.
Thank-you for the tip. That's not too bad for direct flights from Toronto. There are still some cheaper options from Buffalo, but direct flights are nice! I have a voucher from a travel agency that I want to use - if they can get the Sunwing deal, then I'm in!

Thank-you for the tip. That's not too bad for direct flights from Toronto. There are still some cheaper options from Buffalo, but direct flights are nice! I have a voucher from a travel agency that I want to use - if they can get the Sunwing deal, then I'm in!

We usually fly out of Buffalo too but the flight times are just crappy for our dates in January (plus no direct flights!) and it's only about $100 more CAD for us to fly out of Toronto. So we bit the bullet and bought Sunwing today. I actually really hate YYZ but I guess I will live through it. We got lucky because I almost bought our Sunwing tickets early this morning but I waited a few hours and voila they put that sale on! :thumbsup2

I was sad not to see a Canadian ticket sale like last year. I have learned like many others that the dining plan isn't worth it so we pay out of pocket. The Disney discounts that came out last week really aren't that good so I booked a TA agency exclusive for my room. Even paying full price for my tickets and out of pocket for my meals, I will still save more than anything Disney just released. But I really was hoping for something good on tickets from Disney or Airmiles.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter