WebmasterJackie

Senior Editor for The DIS & DCL Fan
Staff member
Administrator
Hey, everyone!

Stopping by to share some fun content we have from the first day of the Toy Story Land media event!

Toy Story Land Daytime Overview Including Woody's Lunch Box & Merch

Toy Story Land Slinky Dog Dash Queue

Slinky Dog Dash Toy Story Land Ride Through

Toy Story Land Alien Swirling Saucers Queue

Alien Swirling Saucers Toy Story Land POV

Last edited:
Toy Story Land Toy Story Mania New Entrance & Queue

Toy Story Mania Toy Story Land Ride Through

There is definitely more where these came from and you can expect us to be adding to this thread as we get things edited and published, including how the new land looks at night!

In the meantime, stop by our main Toy Story Land page where you'll find links to each of the attractions where there is specific info on each one.

Tell us what you're excited to see!!

Last edited:
Don't know how much of this I'll watch, but I wanted to thank everybody involved in making these (saw @WebmasterCorey and @Teleclashter in the thumbnails, looks like they're having a blast!), and also @WebmasterJackie for putting it all together, in 1 place!! All the hard work NEVER goes unnoticed, and is ALWAYS appreciated!!

Have to say - I've seen several videos of the new Toy Story Land - while small, the intense and imaginative theming definitely reminds me of "the Disney of old" that I love, remember, and miss, and it makes me REALLY happy!!

It looks cute with lots of little details to find.

It's hard to tell but it looks like on Slinky Dog if you're in the front row, you'd have a rather obstructed view.

The menu at Andy's Luchbox looks good. I want to try the BBQ sandwich. DHS certainly needed a decent CS restaurant. I hope this is it.

Looking forward to checking it all out in November.

Loved, loved, LOVED these! I love anything Craig and Kiely do together! And she is one of the most precious human beings I've ever had the pleasure to watch!! Craig - you'll do. :duck:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!