Funnel Cloud at EPCOT?

Don, your video looks ominous but I didn't see anything about it over on the DIS Theme Parks board.

Reminds me of our last stay at Lake Louisa State Park Campground up in Clermont. We got a notice on our cell phones of a funnel cloud over "Lake Louisa" while the LLSP we were at was about 3 miles from the actual Lake.

We got some winds but no funnel at our campsite.

But there is no arguing with your video.

ED

Don, your video looks ominous but I didn't see anything about it over on the DIS Theme Parks board.

Reminds me of our last stay at Lake Louisa State Park Campground up in Clermont. We got a notice on our cell phones of a funnel cloud over "Lake Louisa" while the LLSP we were at was about 3 miles from the actual Lake.

We got some winds but no funnel at our campsite.

But there is no arguing with your video.

ED
I heard the lightning was much worse than the funnel cloud.

I don't know anyone that saw it, but friends who where there said storm blew through there was really really strong and everyone was hunkering down indoors unless they couldn't find somewhere to go.

1. Yes, it was a funnel cloud (aka: Tornado).
2. However, it dd not do a Touch-Down, so no damage other than minor tree branches.
3. The "Disney Bubble" is still intact for missing bad weather.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter