Funny Memes

Not a meme but Doug Ford is the mayor of Toronto and someone made this. I’ve watched this an embarrassing amount of times.

That is sublime - you win the DIS today! :cheer2:

There's one of Jason Kenney singing about sanitizer and toilet paper hoarding - it's comedy gold. I won't link it here because it includes a brief clip of Donald Trump but if you're interested, google "jason kenney special place in hell". Also includes a classic hockey fight between Oilers & Flames players, in case you're nostalgic for that. ;) Shout out to @kimblebee !

There's one of Jason Kenney singing about sanitizer and toilet paper hoarding - it's comedy gold. I won't link it here because it includes a brief clip of Donald Trump but if you're interested, google "jason kenney special place in hell". Also includes a classic hockey fight between Oilers & Flames players, in case you're nostalgic for that. ;) Shout out to @kimblebee !
Just watched, thank you😂😂

I spit on Edmonton and Calgary players LOL

:laughing:...and yet strangely, I'm not offended. Try again. ;)

I wasn’t trying to offend you. If anything, you offended me by bringing up those teams LOL

Especially since it looks like we’ll be playing Calgary in the first round.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts