Funny things your kids call rides

Daisy1940

Mouseketeer
My 3-year-old son has been watching YouTube ride videos in anticipation of our current trip to WDW. His favorite is "wheezy dog dash." I suppose as much as slinky dog is running, he probably is wheezing a bit :scratchin He also loves the "hi-ho roller coaster." My husband finally convinced him the names are Slinky Dog Dash and Seven Dwarfs Mine Train.

What funny names have your kids given to attractions, parks, characters, etc.? I love the things kids come up with!

We had no idea what ride one of our daughters was talking about when she kept asking to go on 'The Angel Ride'. She told us it was the one with all of the angels singing ❤️ Now Small World will always be The Angel Ride to us. The other is the Philharmagic which they referred to as 'Dongal's Poopoo' (at the end when his butt is hanging out of the wall!). Kids are so funny! I used to write some of the words they used down in a book.

And tell your husband the proper ride names are no fun compared to what your son is coming up with! I may have to start using the Hi Ho roller coaster one!

I love the angel ride, that is adorable!! Kids really come up with some creative names for things :)

Not a ride name.... but ds used to say
Windwipers... for the windshield wipers and I loved it lol

And when my bro was quite young he found the Bible in the hotel drawer...
He asked why the “Holiday Bibble” was in the room..
Makes me laugh to this day... and I was sure to share it with his now, grown children !!

This isn't a ride, or attraction, but it melts my heart when my two (almost 3 yr. old) granddaughter says it. We hadn't had rain in forever where we live and then last week we had over 6 inches. She had never seen an umbrella but we used one a lot last week. It took us some time to figure out what she meant, but she kept talking about her Cinderella-aka an umbrella! She honestly doesn't know she says it wrong. It is just so sweet to hear her.

Driving through western NC up towards West Virginia, we passed a location called Pilot Mountain. It's a pretty distinctive big domed mountain.

As I was pointing it out "look look, there's Pilot Mountain," one of my kids (probably about 4-5 at the time) asked ... "Is that a ride?" I was so confused. "No look, it's a mountain. See? Pilot Mountain?"

And then she said - but .. Splash Mountain? Space Mountain? Thunder Mountain? Pilot Mountain?

We my youngest DD was 5 she came home from a friend’s and announced that she loved playing with their tater totter. It took us a while to realize she was talking about a see saw/teeter totter.

Not a ride, unfortunately (She calls the Barnstormer the "Goofy coaster"), but my almost 3 yo is very excited to go to "peeschool" soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter