FYI-Autistic Charector on Soap Opera

s&k'smom

<font color=blue>I really do have to get a life!<b
Hi just wanted to let you know, on the soap All my Children the charector of Lilly is supposed to be autistic. Now remember I've only see the charector once so far but she has been mentioned over the years and has done the famous soap opera growing up (you know when they age 10 years in 2;) ). It should be really interesting to see how they develop this as she has been in a "special" school until they brought her charector back.

I had on AMC while doing some chores today... I was THRILLED to see Lily had returned.. oh I do hope AMC stays true to the character!

Yay for ABC DAYTIME!!!

I like that Soap Opera aging. The child ages 10 years very quickly, but no one else ages during that time. All of a sudden there's a teen who was just born 2 years ago, interacting with teens who are really in their 20s.;)

It'll be interesting to see what the plans are for this character.

On AMC they had a charactor Bobby, who went up the stairs and never came down. Let's hope they do their homework with the charactor. But at least there trying! I'm really looking forward to it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter