Galleria Palms- any stay here before

tarheel618

DIS Veteran
Looking for feedback on Galleria Palms. Just book 1 night for 72.24 in January. Can anyone tell me the good or bad or horror stories?

Thanks

Interested in responses also, about to book for Nov 19
thanks in advance

I posted on another disney facebook page and one person said they had a great stay there and could see the top of Mt. Everest from their room. Reviews see good. Please post after your Nov 19 trip

We stayed there one night before going on a cruise. The rooms were very nice and looked newly renovated. They had free breakfast. I would stay again.

We stayed there one night before going on a cruise. The rooms were very nice and looked newly renovated. They had free breakfast. I would stay again.

Thank you- Ive asked on several forums and not a lot of feedback. Reviews are good too.

I posted on another disney facebook page and one person said they had a great stay there and could see the top of Mt. Everest from their room. Reviews see good. Please post after your Nov 19 trip

Good morning,
we were able to find a last minute room for that night at Saratoga Spring using our DVC points so we won't be staying off site.
Good luck in finding a nice hotel

I stay there often - clean rooms, comfortable beds, pleasant staff, super convenient location, GREAT rates! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter