Game Boys on Airplane

MDCU2003

Had an Awesome Adventure!
Anyone who has traveled recently could you let me know if Game Boys are allowed? We will be traveling Southwest in a couple of days.

You can bring a gameboy on the plane, but it can only be used above 10,000 feet. It is considered an electronic device.

They will make an announcement on the plane when you can use electronic equipment.

Patty

My daughter took one on a flight in January and it was fine. Like other posters have said, you just have to wait until the plane is at a certain altitude, and it will have to be turned off a bit before landing.

Just make sure you don't leave it on the plane like we did :( Luckily I reported it and about a month later they called to say they had one and sent it to us. It wasn't ours but at least he still has one.

DaisyDebbie - I'm laughing reading your post!!! It's almost like the airline has a running lost Game Boy, when they find a new lost one, they send it to the first people on the lost Game Boy list. It just keeps going, and going and going......

For the sanity of your fellow airline passengers, please make sure the sound is turned off when playing the Gameboy. ;) All the beeping and booping can make a person crazy!!!!!:crazy:

Unless the passangers in front of you recline back in your LAP then the headphones come off and the volume goes up..........flame away.

Ah you mean the obnoxious people who recline their seats all the way on the cramped planes of today even during lunch time for example and don't care!!!!

Flame on!!!

Thanks
Jason

;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter