Gamma tube revisited

MrNonacho

Mouseketeer
For some reason, today I remembered a thread from a few months ago about what is said in the audio that is played while a train is in the Hulk's launch tube. CoasterFEV filled everyone in and then decided to have a little bit of fun and asked:
What voice audio is played in the launch tube AFTER the train is launched and clear of the tube?
A couple people ventured some incorrect guesses, but then the thread kind of changed course and we never did find out what's said. Anyone care to settle the issue and bring closure to millions (or at least to me)?

Sorry, you're right, I never finished the thread:

Full gamma tube audio:

Banner: I think, I think this time it's going to work.

Computer: Warning, coolant levels dropping

Banner: No....No.....Nooooooooo

Train Launch

Computer: Warning, Accelerator Tube Contaminated

I think if you stand around the lockers you can hear it. I've heard the contaminated tube thing when the ride broke down.

next weekend i will try the locker area and the line waiting for the next train. i wonder if the last row can hear it?????

I've never heard it in the last row. After Dr. Banner says "No, no, no!!" most of the people on the train goes, "Ahhhhhhhh!" :)

tried to hear the last part of the gamma tube dialoge from the locker area at the base of the gamma ray tube. unfortunately there was so much noise in the locker area you could definately hear that something was being said but what that was who knows. Will have to try on one of the EE mornings before it is so noisy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter