Garden Grill availability?

Eric Smith

DIS Veteran
We have a trip booked from December 13 to 22. We’d like to go to Garden Grill because we really don’t want to interact with characters while we eat and this may be our only chance to do that. However, when I look for a reservation for two on any day of our trip, absolutely no availability shows up. Is the restaurant that popular? Or do they release reservations at less than 60 days out? Any insight will be greatly appreciated.

Just search for a party of three. Even if you can’t modify a confirmed ADR to a party of two, just let them know when you check in that your party will only be two. As long as you show up, they won’t penalize you.

It can be almost impossible to find availability for two; looking for just one is definitely impossible.

It's possible that it's full. They're only seating people on the lower level and I believe it's the only character meal where you can get posed pics of the characters with your family. (The characters walk around the upper level and stand above where you're seated for pics. A character attendant stops at your table to let you know the characters are behind you and then someone from your table can stand in the aisle to take pics.)

Just search for a party of three. Even if you can’t modify a confirmed ADR to a party of two, just let them know when you check in that your party will only be two. As long as you show up, they won’t penalize you.

It can be almost impossible to find availability for two; looking for just one is definitely impossible.
Thanks, that was the issue. When I search a party of 3, some availability comes up

Hard for us to compare cause we booked our GG ADR at 60+ days out and scored two ADRs (parties of 7 and 4) at the same time. As others suggested, tweak your party size and see if stuff comes up.

It’s one of few restaurants open with character experience so I’d imagine availability is scarce.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter