Garland Watch 2017

Has anyone seen photos of the parade yet? I wonder if the toy soldiers are back. We sure missed them on our mid-November trip last year.

Disneyland Daily posted a full video. Looks like they are in again! At the very beginning of the parade
Big relief! I knew last year they weren't in the parade initially, but I expected them to be added by the time they taped the parade. We watched the day after, and no toy soldiers. I was really disappointed.

Oh I really hope so! It's a 30 year dream of mine to see the parks decorated and so far some pics just don't seem as magical without the garland! Or maybe that it looks grey sky instead of sun! Lol coming from Alberta we've got lots of snow and I'm looking forward to heat lol

I saw a comment on micechat that someone was told garlands would be going up this Friday.
Fingers crossed! I’m actually going to be there Tuesday afternoon (doing something stressful in morning, so need some R&R in afternoon), Thursday afternoon (pin trading event), and Friday afternoon (office thanksgiving potluck in Anaheim, so might as well go afterwards)! I will keep everyone updated if I see any hints of things!

Oh I really hope so! It's a 30 year dream of mine to see the parks decorated and so far some pics just don't seem as magical without the garland! Or maybe that it looks grey sky instead of sun! Lol coming from Alberta we've got lots of snow and I'm looking forward to heat lol
I hear you. We are getting 6"-10" tomorrow...yuck

Interested to see reports from this upcoming weekend. My mom has never been at Christmas time, and the garland just adds so much magic to main st! I would love to see her reaction to it all put together. Fingers crossed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter