Gas Available?

Jaybrad

Old Disney Dude
Any news on available gas between Mobile, Alabama and Walt Disney World (I-10 and I-75)? Thanks much!!

The Speedway stations on WDW property are open

Thanks. We cancelled our trip until next week due to Irma. Any updates are appreciated.

We left Panama City yesterday AM and bypassed I-10/I-75 as the gas shortage concerned us. You can take 98 to 19, but suggest you get fuel west of Tallahassee if you go that route.

There was gas this morning at the Okahumpka Service Plaza (Approx. MM 300 on the Turnpike) from what I heard from family heading home. Wildwood (I75 Exit 329) and Belleview (I75 Exit 341) seem to replenish quickly once they run out. Both exits have several stations and at least a couple typically have some fuel available. If you have Flex Fuel, there is a Racetrac at Exit 341 that sells E85 (not sure about availability) as do all or most of the Turnpike service plazas. You lose some gas mileage, but it tends to take a lot longer to cycle through (be used up) as few folks are using it.

BTW, there's a rumor going around that the DOT is going to close I75 halfway between Lake City and Gainesville if the Santa Fe River keeps rising.

Any news on available gas between Mobile, Alabama and Walt Disney World (I-10 and I-75)? Thanks much!!

We drove back home (South, FL) from Mississippi on Tuesday/Wednesday. There was gas at the Flying J before Tallahassee without long lines. We took the Live Oak exit off of I10 to cut over to 27 and then 41. It parallels I75 and then you can get back on I75 to cut across to I4 at Land O' Lakes (if you want to miss any traffic on I75- although there shouldn't be much now). There was gas at Land O' Lakes area. We drive a large SUV (V8) and were just fine. Hope this helps!:-)

I live in north FL about a minle from i10 and we have grass where I am it is higher than normal but to shortages at all. you should be fine to drive.

It parallels I75 and then you can get back on I75 to cut across to I4 at Land O' Lakes (if you want to miss any traffic on I75- although there shouldn't be much now).

Driving back from MGM yesterday there were parts of 75 South through Wildwood and Ocala that looked very congested (thankfully, I was going the other way), though certainly not anywhere near as bad as it was.

I live in north FL about a minle from i10 and we have grass where I am it is higher than normal but to shortages at all. you should be fine to drive.

What brand grass do you use?

Sorry couldn't resist.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter