gates open

Alaska56

Earning My Ears
May 2nd will be my first trip in over 15 years.

Whats it like at the opening?

I will be at MK at an early entry day.
Is there a mass of people?
Will we be able to get on several rides at the start?

What time should I be at the gates?

Fill me in please

Thanks
Alaska56...

You should have no problem getting on several rides in the morning at EE. If the park opens normally at 9 am, I'd get there about 7:30 so you can catch the 8:00 EE.

Just remember that only Fantasyland and Tomorrowland are usually open for EE. The other sections open at the normal time (usually 9 am.) Usually, you can hit 4 or 5 attractions before day guests are admitted. :D

There will be some people, but from my experience, it should be very managable.

We are always able to get all of FantasyLand done with no wait, and Buzz Lightyear, too when we do EE or get there at the park opening.

I'd say you are safe getting there about 15 minutes before gate opening.

Have fun!

Woot!!!

Thanks.

Sounds like we will have a good time.
three adults and three children

Get there 15-30 min before gates open

Get FL and TL out of the way heat over to Toontown fair or whatever get some autographs

Head back for a nap and a swim at POR Riverside

Go on back to the park for the evening pick up a couple rides or events we missed or want to do over. relax and enjoy.

Then eat somewhere.

Next day just hang about. We are just doing one day.

I now feel a little more confident that we will have an enjoyable day at the MK and a nice reaxing second day just touring Downtown Disney and hanging in the pools, enjoying the riverview resort and eating.

We have a full multi-state vacation planned and this will fit in nicely.

Thanks
Alaska56

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter