Gay Days Anaheim 2006

George Kaplan

Earning My Ears
First-time poster here. :wave: I noticed these boards seem a tad WDW-centric but, be that as it may, the DP and I are headed to Anaheim this October for GD2 and I'd be interested in hearing from anyone else who's going (or who's been, as I have not).

My partner and I decided to get married on October 6th this year, the five-year anniversary of our first date. Then we decided to honeymoon in Disneyland. Then we discovered that, through sheer and fortuitous coincidence, that weekend is Gay Days.

We'll be the ones wearing matching Mickey Groom hats, holding hands, and looking at each other adoringly. Be warned. There may be giggling involved.

Congratulations on the milestone + upcoming nuptials! Sergio and I had our 10-year last December. We were among those wedded (wed?) at City Hall here in San Francisco two years ago. Hope you're staying on-property in October because they've got fantastic rates for Gay Days.

sure hope it's cooler in Anaheim in October than it's been here in AZ lately.

Thanks, both of you.

My mom got us rooms at one of the on-site hotels as a wedding gift, and we've never stayed on-site before, so we're pretty excited. The whole thing is really thrilling.

And if it's not cooler in Anaheim in October than it is in Tucson in June, then global warming will have suddenly taken a very disturbing turn for the worse.

Adam and I went to GD at Disneyland last year. It was nice, but not as fun as WDW's GDs!

You might want to post at micechat.com, which is much more Disneyland-ish than this website, which is more geared towards WDW. A lot of the posters at that website are gay or gay friendly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter