Gen & Val's Disneyland Quickie -Photo Report!

Baloo2003 said:
My personal thoughts are to go for the 5 day hopper...spend the extra $10 bucks. Last year our flight was from John Wayne departing at about 1:20p. That morning wasn't an early entry. We did 10 rides...12 if you count the monorail both ways before getting back to the DLH around 11:00-11:30.

As soon as we got in the park, we got a fast pass for SM, rode Buzz, moved over to Fantasyland, hit Matterhorn twice, did most of the quick-moving FL rides (I think Alice, Mr. Toad, and Pinocchio....we were shooting for rides not in WDW), got a fast pass for BTM, rode Pirates, Indianna Jones, Haunted Mansion, BTM, Space Mountain and back on the monorail.

We knew we were going to try to hit as many rides as possible, so we were power walking to each ride and our adrenaline was pumping. We were so proud of ourselves and we got to say goodbye to our favorite Disney park...the original.

My thought on food is to get something at the airport while you have to wait for the flight....of course rides were my top priority that morning. Good luck on your mission!!!

Thanks for the advice...I'm still not decided what to do that last day...DH and DS are just not morning people...I usually have to struggle to get them moving that last day...we'll see.

Great pics, but I missed close to half of them becasue they were blacked out. I got the caption but not the photo... :confused3 .....seeing as no one else seemed to have this problem, I wonder what the problem could be on my end???

Great pics. Looks like you had a lot of fun.

WOW cool snaps! i sooo wanna go to DL do ya reckon i can convince the boy?!!

looks like you had a great time!

Dx

GREAT GREAT PICTURES. Have never been to DL but felt like I was just from viewing your album. Great captions on each picture. You both looked like you were having the TIME OF YOUR LIVES!!!

:dumbo: :figment: :simba: :stitch: :goofy: :sulley: :tigger:

Thanks everyone! Less than 50 days until our next trip to WDW :thumbsup2

We have been so lucky this year to be able to get away for these little encounters!

Great pics. We just did the same trip. DH had a conference in Vegas and then DL. I loved your captions.

I'm a little behind, but great pics!!! Makes me want to pay Mickey a visit on that other coast. hehe

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter