Generic Holiday Themed December Exercise Challenge

Adding 590 more minutes, for a final total of 1145. (I think it's my highest ever!)

We had an OK flight home (a little bumpy, but at least on time. :thumbsup2) I'm hoping to do a small trip report and link it later, but for now, here are some promised pics of the decorations:

AKL.JPG Castle - back.JPG Castle - front.JPG DHS.JPG Epcot.JPG Toy Story Land.JPG

The first tree is from AK, the one with the floating bulbs is DHS, and the other is Epcot. The last pic is Toy Story Land dressed for the holidays.

Everyplace was crowded, but since we've been before, we did a lot of "soaking it in" - did our FastPasses and a few other ones, but didn't really try to maximize rides. (We were so glad we did Flight of Passage, though - it was amazing!!)

We also finally did the balloon at Disney Springs (we've always been foiled by weather in the past) and thoroughly enjoyed our resort time at AKL!

Happy New Year!! I'll be back later on to add my final minutes and tally everyone up! For now, I hope you all had a nice, fun, safe evening! Don't forget we need a host for January! Don't be intimidated to give it a try!

Thanks for hosting such a busy month! I can pick up January if nobody else wants it.

I pushed to end 2018 with as many active minutes as I could, and have an additional 300 minutes to finish out the month and year!

3255/2000

Wishing you all a happy, healthy, and active 2019!

@PollyannaMom, love the pics. Makes me wish we were still there. Glad to hear you enjoyed AKL. It's such a beautiful resort.

@Elizabeth Smith, thank you so much for hosting this month!

@PollyannaMom, see you in the January thread!

2019_PNG61.png

Alrighty! I've got our top post up-to-date and we have several color changes and successes to celebrate to end out the year!

First off, PollyannaMom reached Holly Jolly Green at 190%, and shout-out to Twilight Sparkle too, who finished at an astonishing 163%. Because of the two of you going above and beyond our team also reached Holly Jolly Green!
Way to go GrandAdmiralStrife, MikeNamez, and me for becoming Rudolph Red!

Thank you @PollyannaMom for hosting January!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!