George Town, Grand Cayman - Suggestions

Mobbane

Earning My Ears
Looking for advice on beach breaks (all-inclusive if possible) or other fun things to do at this port. Family of four with a 7 and 4 yr old.

Sorry, our excursion was canceled due to vessel problems so I don't know much. We just walked around the port and did some shopping. I hear the snorkeling is amazing there but your 4 year old may not enjoy, mine never did. The family we sat with at dinner really enjoyed the snorkeling there and said it was amazing. My guess, a 7 and 4 year old would be OK just riding the tender back and forth. Haha.

We were just there in Feb. We booked a private excursion - although we were a party of 7 so the overall cost was pretty close to the group excursions. We had a 6 and 3 year old with us. Our guide picked us up downtown and drove us to the dock. We had a cooler of drinks (he put in juice for the kids) and we decided what we wanted to do. I picked Singray City - which was pretty cool - and Starfish beach - which was a bit boring but we saw Starfish and the kids loved it. But we could have picked anything we wanted as it was a custom tour.

If you consider Stingray City, be really careful about what tour you chose. We saw tons (some were ship booked excursions) where the boats were so jammed with people that I doubt you could move. It would have been horrible. I know there are some good tours out there, but many of the ones looked horrible to us.

If you want to know who we booked with, send me a PM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter