• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Get a $10 gift card with a $30 purchase at the Disney Store.

Robin

<font color=green>I don't want any cookies!<br><fo
I just called the Disney Stpre to make sure the APs I ordered had come in.... They told me that for the next 3 days if you make a purchase of of $30 you get a $10 gift card free. No minimum purchase is required on the giftcard and it is good till January!! Call you store for details.

I'm headed that way as soon as I get off work. I will post again once I know more. :)

Got my $10 gift card tonight.
Card valid thru 1/21/02
Card valid for one transaction only. No refund on any unused value.
Additional value cannot be added to this card.
Not valid on park passes, disney dollars, gift cards, gift certificates, pre-sales,animation art, Walt Disney Classics Collection, phone orders, shipping and handling, or purchases made through Disney catalog or DisneyStore.com. Not valid in combination with any other promotion, gift with purchase offer, or discount..

Card valid for redemption November 26 - December 2

Valid 11/26-12/2 for one transaction only. One coupon per trasaction of $50 or more. This coupon is redeemable only for merchandise sold at any Disney Store in Nort America. Not valid on theme park passes, Disney Dollars, gift certificates, pre-sales, animation art (all cels and limited edition prints, Walt Disney Classics Collection, phone orders, shipping and handling or on purchases made through Disney Catralog or Disneystore.com. Qualifying purchase based on pre-tax price in effect at time of purchase. Merchandise must be in stock at time of purchase and can only be exchanged for identical items or returned at the discounted price with a bvalid sales receipt. Not valid in combination with any offer or discount or on previous purchases or price adjustments. This coupon may not be copied and will not be replaced if lost, stolen, or damaged. Coupon has no cash value. Void where prohibited. Employees of The Walt Disney Company and its subsidaries and their immediate familes are ineligible. Use of this coupon is acceptance of its terms and conditions.

Whew!!!!

I got mine at the Disney Store in Dover, DE today (11/13)

Is the $10 gift card the same as the $10 off a $50 purchase paper card good between 11/26-12/02?

You guys are talking about 2 different cards. There is the $10 "gift" card which is described correctly. Then there is a $10 off a $50 purchase card. The "gift" card is wonderful. I plan to give them to my grandson so he can buy some movies or software. Basically with no minimum purchase required, if his transaction is $11, he will only owe $1. A great promotion. I was there last night and bought $100 worth of stuff and got 3 gift cards. Will head back for more on Friday (if it's not over) plan to get those things I was thinking about, just to get more gift cards!

The CM said " You cannot get the gift card by purchasing annual passes only store merchandise", does anyone else know if this is accurate information??????

Would like to hear what you find our Robin, in Plano TX, I am also Robin and I am in Trenton, TX just 25 miles northest of Mckinney!

I just spoke to a store near me in Illinois, and the CM did say the card is given out only for purchases on merchandise ONLY. NO PASSES!!! And this promotion ends today. The store I spoke to was already out of the gift cards so I'm heading to another one about 15 miles away.

I was just in the Disney store and they were out of them! Bummer! I spent just over $30 with my discount and couldn't get one! Oh well....

Hi,

I had called the Plano store (Collin Creek) on Tuesday and asked if they would give the cards with a purchase of an Annual Pass ( I had already ordered mine and they were wiating in the store to be picked up) The lady told me YES! I was so excited... as soon as I got off work I headed that way to get them... Well, the cashier didn't have enough of the cards and went to the back to get more. Then the assistant manager of the store came out and told me that I was misinformed and could not get the cards. SHe was VERY rude about it. I waited till the manager of the store got back from break and complained about her attitude. I didn't get the bonus giftcards but I did feel better after reporting the nasty attitude of the CM.

I got 2 $10 cards earlier this afternoon!! And I'm glad I went when I did, the store was packed!!
Too bad they stopped the gift card promotion with the park passes though!:(

Don't you hate those rude CM's!!??!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter