Get Away Today Tickets?

BrianJ844

Earning My Ears
Hi, my wife and I will be going to Disney World in April 2018. I am tempted to get the 7 Day Park Hopper from Get Away Today but it asks for my arrival date. When I put it in, the 7 Day Park Hopper option disappears. If I put the arrival date for December 2017 or January 2018, it is still there. If I buy the 7 Day Park Hopper by saying my arrival date is like January 2018, will they still work for April?

Also, I read that Get Away Today actually sends physical tickets to you in the mail, those can be put into your Magic Band, correct?

Sorry if these are basic questions,
Brian

PS: I am unsure which forum this question is best in, sorry if this is the wrong one.

Hi, my wife and I will be going to Disney World in April 2018. I am tempted to get the 7 Day Park Hopper from Get Away Today but it asks for my arrival date. When I put it in, the 7 Day Park Hopper option disappears. If I put the arrival date for December 2017 or January 2018, it is still there. If I buy the 7 Day Park Hopper by saying my arrival date is like January 2018, will they still work for April?

Also, I read that Get Away Today actually sends physical tickets to you in the mail, those can be put into your Magic Band, correct?

Sorry if these are basic questions,
Brian

PS: I am unsure which forum this question is best in, sorry if this is the wrong one.
The Tickets you’ll receive will be Disney tickets that are sold through GetAwayToday.

They ask for a date so that they can process your order - Expedia and Southwest do the same thing. Disney’s tickets don’t ‘expire’ - their value can always be applied to future tickets.

All tickets, whether plastic or etickets, can be linked to your My Disney Experience account. Your MagicBands will also be linked there. When you enter a park or FP line, your MB provides the link to your tickets.

In the Theme Parks forum, there is a Ticket Info Sticky at the top of the forum. Robo will also answer any questions if you’d also like to post in that thread, too. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts