Getaway Travel

TiffJ

DIS Veteran
It looks like they have good package deals. I tried to do a search , but the search was down.

Are they reputable, good to deal with? From what I've seen they are & have very good deals with the passes included.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

If your talking about GetAwayToday,they are very good. We've used them four times in the past six years.3 trips to D/L and 1 to San Diego. Never had any problems,but depending when/where you stay it helps to be a little flexible.Great deals just about all the time.Have fun either way. :thumbsup2

They are a good company. However, they do not to airfare, so if you need to fly you'll have to book that seperately. Also, just a FYI- you do not get actual park tickets from them. You get a voucher that you exchange when you get to the park. Its not a big deal, but some people like to know that in advance.

Thanks! I already have airfare, so that isnt a problem. Just need to decide which hotel.

The broucher i have in front of me lists 27 different offsite hotels+ the 3 onsite hotels.Prices range from less than $400 for 2 nights(includes 2 adult 3 day Parkhopper Passes),up to less than $650 for two days(w/tickets). :thumbsup2

Sorry,thats 3 days/2nights :eek:

We've used them in the past and were very satisfied with their packages, prices,a nd customer service. We're using them again for our March-April trip.

My husband and I just used them and they saved us several hundred dollars for the Paradise Pier. Plus, when Disney said they were booked for the PPH, Getawaytoday got us in. Also, the price includes the disney resort fee if you stay at one of the disney hotels.

Kathy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter