Getting BWV at 7 months out?

disneychick0412

DIS Veteran
I've never been in May and would like to stay at the BWV the first week of May. Is this a busy time for DVC? I own at SSR so wouldn't be able to book until the 7 month mark.

Thanks!!!

Early May is an excellent time to go. Not too many crowds and the F&G Festival is nice. As far as your odds of getting BWV at 7 months, depends on room type and view. I would think you would have good luck right at 7 months Studio preferred view but probably not a BW view room. You can always waitlist as well and give yourself 6 months to come through.

Good luck.

1st week of May should be reasonable for DVC...unless enough people took notice of the Dole Whip with spiced Rum offered during this years Flower and Garden festival ;)

You should be able to get BWV pool/garden view if you attempt exactly 7 months out. If seeking 1BR, decent chance for standard or boardwalk view; otherwise likely to find some of the days already booked for standard and boardwalk view.

I often was able to book a studio at BCV for our early My stay at 7 months. I think you will be fine getting into BWV.

I was able to snag a 1 BR standard view at 6 months this May. We were there from May 1-8.

Studios generally book a lot faster than 1BR...
Anything is possible, but you need to plan on being online 7am right as your 7mo window opens.

Oops! I forgot to mention the type of room! :goodvibes
I would need 2 studios!!

What I mentioned above still applies. You should be able to get pool/garden view but most likely not standard or boardwalk view. Just make sure you don't wait beyond that 7 month window to try to reserve..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter