Getting from ASMusic to Polynesian, Uber or Bus to MK?

DriftingInStars

Dreaming of Dis
We have two small children (4,2) and need to get from Music to Poly for breakfast before a day at MK. I’ve never used Uber or Lyft at Disney or with kids. What is general cost and also, I’m worried about car seats. Can you even use Uber or Lyft with children that require car seats?
Am I better off taking the bus to MK and then a boat to Poly? It just takes so long.
Thanks

Fwiw, if I'm booking a breakfast at a resort, I always book the latest one possible. The character interaction is generally better and getting a couple of hours of park time in beforehand helps make the transportation seem less cumbersome.

I think the best bet is the bus to Magic Kingdom and either the Monorail or Boat to the Polynesian. I've heard that you can use the Lyft app to get the Minnie Vans and that the vans have two car seats available.

I think the best bet is the bus to Magic Kingdom and either the Monorail or Boat to the Polynesian. I've heard that you can use the Lyft app to get the Minnie Vans and that the vans have two car seats available.
I don't think it's available for people staying at the all stars yet

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!