Getting from boardwalk to contemporary

SheilaHeartsDisney

Yay Me!!!!!!!!!!!!
So we are staying at boardwalk and have dinner at contemporary. So which is a shorter distance to walk??
Walking to Hollywood studios and taking bus to contemporary or...
Taking bus to magic kingdom and walking to contemporary.

So we are staying at boardwalk and have dinner at contemporary. So which is a shorter distance to walk??
Walking to Hollywood studios and taking bus to contemporary or...
Taking bus to magic kingdom and walking to contemporary.
The CR walk is shorter, but just by a few minutes, according to Google Maps.

You will have to go thru bag check to walk from the MK bus stops to CR, but not if you walk from BW to DHS.

I would bus to MK and walk. The walk to Contemporary seems shorter than the walk to HS. We have walked both many times.

Also, many people frequently suggest Uber/Lyft as a cheap alternative to using Disney transportation. Not sure of the ages traveling with you, but if you have more than one small child who needs a car seat, it’s not an option. You can get an Uber with one car seat, but it’s more $$. And Lyft does not have car seats at all. It is not always an easy alternative, depending on the ages in your group.

From the options you presented, I’d bus to MK and walk to Contemporary :)

Thanks all for the responses. We do have two Small children who need car seat Me so I thought an Uber/ Lyft may be out.
I think I like busing it to MK that way we can take a boat or monorail to Contemporary if we wanted.

Another option would be a Friendship boat to Hollywood Studios (save some steps) and bus to the Contemporary, but I am not sure how long the walk is from the boat to the bus area since the changes with the Skyliner.

Thanks all for the responses. We do have two Small children who need car seat Me so I thought an Uber/ Lyft may be out.
I think I like busing it to MK that way we can take a boat or monorail to Contemporary if we wanted.

There is no boat from MK to the Contemporary. The walk to the monorail station from the buses is about the same walk as from the buses to the CR, just in opposite directions.

The cheapest way is taking a bus to the Contemporary and walking to the Magic Kingdom.
The fastest way is taking an Uber.

It's up to you what you value more in this instance -- your time or your money.

The cheapest way is taking a bus to the Contemporary and walking to the Magic Kingdom.
The fastest way is taking an Uber.

It's up to you what you value more in this instance -- your time or your money.

OP has dinner at the Contemporary, so they need to go to the MK first if taking a bus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter