Getting from Disney to Universal

Amandaj0831

Mouseketeer
What is they best way to get from Disney to Universal if you dont have a car? I would love to do a quick day in Universal during our Disney trip in Sept. but it looks like transportation might get a bit pricey.

lyft is what I'll be doing in August. I'll even schedule in a stop at walmart along the way and it still comes to about 30 bucks.

We plan to do one day at universal during our trip this September as well and plan on using either Uber or lyft. Seems like the best option I’ve seen so far.

We took a Mears taxi - it was about 25.00 plus tip. This was 3 years ago. You can go to the Mears site and they will tell you how much to expect from your location ( or close ). NOTE: It's not exact because you can't plan for traffic at certain times. Uber or Lyft are also an option that I think gives you the exact cost. ( I haven't used them - someone who has can tell us both if that parts correct )

Uber and Lyft give you estimates before you book, usually just a $2-3 dollar swing. You’ll know that your ride will cost in that range. It’s usually about 1/2 the cost of Mears.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter