getting ready

Tiggeroo

Grammar Nazi
OK my pre-convention diet program started today. And a walking program. Anyone else hoping to shed some pounds before the convention.

67.gif

<font size="5"><font color="purple"><font face="Comic Sans MS"><marquee direction=right "align="middle" behavior="alternate">The Wonderful Thing About Tiggers is Tiggers are Wonderful Things</marquee></font></font></font>

I'm always hoping to shed a few extra pounds LOL!
Seriously, once the weather starts to get a little nice I'm going to start my walking routine up again. I've been doing (or trying anyway) Tae-Bo. How the heck do you spell that anyway?

tink07.gif

Visit my family website! a work in progress
Visit my Tinkerbell web site!
<font color=red>First WDW trip Dec 2000 PO and OKW</font>
<font color=blue>Next WDW trip DIS-Convention 2001! Port Orleans, AKL Dec 2-6</font>

Yes, I hoping to lose some weight before the convention. I'm debating whether or not to join a gym (I get $150 rebate from insurance if I do) or if I should stick with my step aerobics and Tae Bo tapes. But I just have to get off my butt and start! :rolleyes:

nurse.gif
<font color=#FF0066 size=4 face="Comic Sans MS">Kim</font>
kiss.gif

Visit my Webpage!
<font color=#FF0066> <font size=4> <font face=comic sans ms> <marquee direction="right" align="middle" behavior="alternate">276 days until the Convention!</marquee></font></font></font>

Always hoping to shed some pounds....especially before a trip :D

I want to start walking in the mornings again, and I've already started (just this last week) drinking ONLY water....with an iced tea (instead of Pepsi :( ) for my lunch drink. ;) :)

HOW many more days until the convention? :eek: ;)

<font color=red size=4>HAVE A DISNEY DAY</font>

<font color=navy size=3>M-I-C...see you at The DIS Convention, K-E-Y...why? Because we LOVE Disney, M-O-U-S-Eeee...</font>

I always get on a serious diet about 2 months before my Disney trip because I have to eat non stop in Disney as I'm sure everyone else does. As soon as the nice weather comes, I'm sure we'll all be motivated. I just have to finish my girl scout cookies first!!! Good luck everyone.

I have started walking at lunch for a 1/2 an hour Mon, Wed and Fri. Once the weather gets a bit nicer I will gradually add another 15 minutes and then hopefully walk 5 days a week. I started bring my lunch which has 2 uses, one to lose weight and the other to start saving some extra $$$ for my spending money for the convention.

Knowing that I'll meet a lot of new people - many of whom will have CAMERAS - is a good incentive to lose weight and get into shape! :D

Over on the Inspiration Board, we have a group called WISH -- We're Inspired to Stay Healthy. We check-in on Mondays and share our ups and downs. (Most of us are really hoping the numbers on the scale go D O W N!)

Come join us! We've got 9 months until the convention...

wolfgang.gif
deadpostssocietylogo.art

Mary

I have a lot of incentive to loose a few pounds SOON! I have a wedding in May, a trip in June, our anniversary cruise in Oct., and the convention in Nov. I started drinking lots of water this last week, too. I already do an aerobic dance class 3 times a week, now I just have to stop all the eating!!1

Barb-for Real!
Been there, done that, GOING BACK!
noears.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter