Getting to Universal Orlando

4stokes

Earning My Ears
Down to the final 28 days now so just fine tuning the plan so here is the first of several questions this morning:

We are staying at Wyndham Orlando and on the maps I have seen, Universal lookls quite close. What is the best way to get there from the Wyndham for a non-driver?
The hotel does offer a shuttle service but somewhere on the Boards I have read this does the rounds of many hotels and will take ages to get there. Universal doesn't appear to be on the I-Trolley route either. Any suggestions?

Caroline

Taxi without doubt is easiest and quickest. We took a taxi from Universal to the Masters Inn which is directly opposite the Wyndham, it cost $10 inc tip and takes about 10 minutes or so to drive. You can ring for a taxi or get reception to in the morning (or hail one on I-drive if it came to it, but it's better to call IMO), and for the return, there are always plenty of taxi's waiting at Universal.

It's a great area of I-drive to stay...lots of yummy restaurants in walking distance and it's at the start of the 'nice' end of I-drive. Green, palm trees, bushy and very little neon!

Penny :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter