Getting to Wilderness Lodge from a Poly

melana

DIS Veteran
hey!!
I have a 730 am reservation at whispering Canyon one more of our trip. We are staying at the Poly. I was thinking of taking the Ferry, but I think I have to transfer at either MK or the Contemporary.

Can anyone tell me the best way to get there? I am guessing I’ll probably have to rely on Lyft it Minnie Vans. Also, does Wilderness Lodge have direct ferry service to MK?

There is boat service to/from MK to WL. Which means you need to get to MK 1st, then the boat.

The easiest is just to call for a Lyft/Uber and head on over without the stops. If you want to spend more or need the Minnie Van options then do that.

hey!!
I have a 730 am reservation at whispering Canyon one more of our trip. We are staying at the Poly. I was thinking of taking the Ferry, but I think I have to transfer at either MK or the Contemporary.

Can anyone tell me the best way to get there? I am guessing I’ll probably have to rely on Lyft it Minnie Vans. Also, does Wilderness Lodge have direct ferry service to MK?
I'm not certain the boats run early enough to get to WL by 7:30. If you do not need car seats go with Lyft. Otherwise, bus to MK, bus to WL. But a Lyft should only cost a few dollars.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter