GF Cafe. Is it breakfast and lunch or B/L?

cruisin5

DIS Veteran
Finding conflicting info, the Disney site says breakfast and lunch with separate menus. The "other" sites, which are usually more accurate have a combo menu of breakfast/lunch.

Which is it?

It's brunch for both breakfast and lunch times - you can order a burger or fried chicken at 8am if you'd like.

The menus on MDE for breakfast and lunch are exactly the same if you compare them :)

It's brunch for both breakfast and lunch times - you can order a burger or fried chicken at 8am if you'd like.

The menus on MDE for breakfast and lunch are exactly the same if you compare them :)

I'm so embarrassed. You have no idea how many time I looked at the MDE menus and never noticed they were the same. Thank you!

I'm so embarrassed. You have no idea how many time I looked at the MDE menus and never noticed they were the same. Thank you!

Don't be! I don't know why they don't list it as brunch instead of separating it out - it is confusing!

It's really a 'brunch' menu, which my family loves lol (because some people like pasta at 8 am and some like waffles at noon). Great food overall.

Make sure you have plenty of time when dining at the GF Cafe. You will need it!
No one is in a hurry there. Just relax and enjoy the atmosphere because you will be there for a long time. Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter