GF DVC - gift shop - microwavable food ?

pooh2001

been there, done that, TRYING to go back
Does anyone have any knowledge if the GF DVC gift shop - or the GF gift shop has microwaveable dinners in stock?

Any links to the food items in the GF DVC gift shop ?

Does anyone have any knowledge if the GF DVC gift shop - or the GF gift shop has microwaveable dinners in stock?

There's no DVC gift shop. There are groceries in the store by the Grand Floridian Café. I was there last month, they have the typical groceries that other DVC resorts have. They have refrigerators, I can't remember if they specifically have frozen meals. We enjoyed the Gasparilla Grill for quick meals.

There is a food order form on the member website if you have access. It will list most of the items found at the local resort store.

:earsboy: Bill

We are not DVC members - :cool1: but through a website we will rent a DVC from a member at the GF.

The GF is a place our family has always wanted to stay at but could not afford.
The DVC rental for a GF studio in the DVC building is affordable.

Since the studio has the mini refrigerator - I thought if we did a TS lunch, then when we arrive back to our rented DVC studio room at the GF, we could get a quick microwaveable meal in the gift shop for a late dinner.

Could some one cut/paste the items for meals at the GF gift shop on this thread, since I have no access to the DVC member website?

Thanks! :goodvibes

The Hess station outside the MK parking lot has microwaveable meals available.

The grocery list is basically a 20oz Stouffers Mac n cheese, 16oz Stouffers roast turkey, a chicken burrito and some Red Barron pizzas (the might need an oven)
There is also some cheese, lunch meats and PB-&J

There are gas grills at VGF so you could grill some hot dogs.

Im guessing my family would just do cereal and toast with those choices if we couldn't pick out anything in a park before leaving.

I wonder if the 20oz Stouffers Mac n cheese & 16oz Stouffers roast turkey
frozen meals can fit into a microwave at the GF DVC studio room ?

I wonder if the 20oz Stouffers Mac n cheese & 16oz Stouffers roast turkey
frozen meals can fit into a microwave at the GF DVC studio room ?

I don't know if you can tell how big it is by this picture. Seemed like a regular size. The refrigerator did not have a freezer, so you would have to cook immediately.

ry%3D400

We could buy it when getting off the monorail - bring it to our rented DVC studio and cook (nuke) it while our family rests or takes showers.
Thank you!

When we were at VGF in May we checked out the groceries in the 1st floor gift shop, Sandy Cove Gifts and Sundries, and the frozen entrees were pretty limited. There was a mac and cheese and a turkey dinner that is all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter