GF Kid's Adventures

Riggsy

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
I tried to schedule ressies for my 2 kids, dd (8) and ds (5) for the Pirate Cruise when we are there next month, but they were already booked. Does anyone have any other suggestions for kid's adventures? I think I'd really enjoy the 2 hour down-time too!

how 'bout a kids' club? neverland in the poly and simba's in the akl are the two i've heard the most rave reviews about... my kids are looking forward to simba's and dh and i are looking forward to dinner at boma :)

my dd8 and dneice4 did the grand adventures in cooking at the Grand Floridian and loved it! They tell a story, they decorated cookies and then passed them out in the lobby. Oh yeah, got chef's hats with Mickey ears and made handprint aprons.

Thanks! Great ideas. Will have to see if we can book the cooking, if not... simba's!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter