GFV - Standard Studio requests

FosterLovesMickey

Ready for Disney......
Any suggestions? We've never stayed, so I'm unsure. Generally speaking, we prefer highest floor (trying to avoid overhead noise) - not sure if that is an issue here.

Any suggestions are appreciated!

Thx!

Standard is looking out over the front of the villas towards senses spa building and parking lot or the other side of the villas faces towards the GF. I would want the GF side, high floor.

:earsboy: Bill

Standard is looking out over the front of the villas towards senses spa building and parking lot or the other side of the villas faces towards the GF. I would want the GF side, high floor.

:earsboy: Bill

Agree with this and this is what we requested, but we ended up on the "front of the villas" side on the 4th floor and it was very nice: we had the monorail with a sunset backdrop and could see the lake to the left. From where we were we had to lean to see the parking lot; I didn't even notice it. I would definitely ask for a high floor above all because there is one room on the second floor that has a dreaded GF roof view.

I have made one room request ever- high floor standard 2 bed at VGF. Got ground floor. It was actually very nice. All the views are good.

I have made one room request ever- high floor standard 2 bed at VGF. Got ground floor. It was actually very nice. All the views are good.

All the views except the view from The Dreaded 1221. I can't find a link to the images on the Dis, but it is perennially in the running for "worst view". I would be bummed if I burned a lot of points and got that view, considering most of the other standard views would qualify as upgraded views elsewhere.

You'll have to do a google image search for "VGF view from 1221" because the best most awful pictures are from an expired photo bucket account. Or maybe someone with more skill than I can post it.

We made a room request for a view of the monorail for my grandson and we got that and pool view. It was a studio.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter