Gift cards for dining

minnie king

Lovin Disney
I am finding some really good deals on restaurant gift cards. I do not want to purchase them only to find out that the restaurant at Disney doesn’t accept them. They only say valid at participating restaurants. Does anyone know if earl of sandwich and d luxe burgers take their store gift cards? I am aware that yak and yeti accepts Landry’s. TIA

I’ve used Earl of Sandwich gift cards. I’ve also used ghirardelli and sprinkles cupcakes. Haven’t tried d luxe burgers.

Rainforest Cafe is also Landry’s. Look into getting the Landry’s vip card for $25 and you’ll get a $25 welcome reward and a $25 birthday reward (I used the month of our trip as my b-day). You also get seating priority when you arrive, no adr needed.

ETA: T-Rex is also Landry’s

Rainforest Cafe is also Landry’s. Look into getting the Landry’s vip card for $25 and you’ll get a $25 welcome reward and a $25 birthday reward (I used the month of our trip as my b-day). You also get seating priority when you arrive, no adr needed.

Can Landry's VIP card be used at the Yak and Yeti counter service?

@Marionnette, yes. Thanks!
We will be at WDW during my birthday month so trying to decide if I'd actually use the Landry's GC.

Can you use both rewards on the same visit?

I was literally going to post this question, when I stumbled on this post... Thank you! We have ADRs for Y&Y, and I think that we might end up being over on our TS dining points (due to a 2 TS credits dinner another night), so I'm thinking that we should probably get the VIP card, then get a Landry's GC to cover all/part of our meal at Y&Y.

EDITED TO SAY:

If you sign up for the rewards program prior to your visit they will let you redeem both the welcome and birthday reward at the same time. If you sign up on the spot you will only be able to redeem the welcome reward during that visit. (I knew I had redeemed both at once but I did sign up before we left for our trip.)

Last edited:
This is not actually a gift card deal. However, you can sign up for Shula's loyalty program & they will send a coupon for a free entrée for your birthday!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter