gifts/food to bring back

nycdisneygal

I went ahead and signed up for another kid!
I have a few places I have to go to work back home (1 place each day) and thought I could bring cookies or chocolate from hawaii. any suggestions for something thats not horribly expensive? Also any other must buy things for me?

Chocolate covered macadamia nuts are delicious and not too expensive if you get them in the grocery store.

Hit up the Costco down the road, they have multi packs of all kinds of goodies. We usually stop there for Mac nuts, chocolate covered Mac nuts, coffee, Maui chips, Portuguese sausage and all kinds of other local goodies to bring home.

I like buying the Lesportsac Hawaii Exclusive bags each time I visit Hawaii. The bags make great presents too without taking up a lot of space in the luggage. I tend to buy the smaller pouches that I use to hold my makeup. The exclusive prints on the bag are always changing.

I was so bummed when I found out that the Lesportsac store near Aulani was closing when I visited a few years ago. However, there are a couple of other stores on Oahu: in the Royal Hawaiian Center and the Ala Moana Mall.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter