Gifts of a Lifetime Scavenger Hunts?

Thank you EVERYONE for all the wonderful comments.
And thank you all for NOT revealing too many of the details of your events. Too much information and the reader may learn something that might make their future event less magical and we do not want that to happen - ever!

For the person who wants to know how we do it:
yes, there is someone at every 'location.' Will you see them?
Maybe, maybe not. It depends on if we want you to see us.
The important thing is that the recipient of the event almost NEVER sees a pixie until the finale of an event.

Again, THANK YOU ALL for your support these past 6 years!
I have always said that we have the best clients in the WORLD and this proves it. Pixie Dust to you all!

Thanks to everyone for their responses. You convinced me that this is a great thing to try! I am really looking forward to the Epcot event Jane is planning for my family :)
-Jennifer

To anyone who uses Jane & her Pixes...you will want to do it again & again! AND...her events will be one of the highlights of your trip!

We have done a vow renewal & several treasure hunts.

Each was very special in their own way! We had a hunt thru EPCOT last Nov for Xmas ornaments & it was all we talked about when we decorated our tree that year.

Use Jane & you won't be dissapointed!

Jane is having some summer specials!!

You can read about them on the newletter at this LINK In one special, a good rate is offered for a Tinker Bell event and if you mention where you saw the offer, you get a free tinker bell charm. Another special is a photo event (wonderful price- I'd love to do this one. Maybe Jane will offer it again at other times of the year??? (hint, hint...)
And to the person wondering if you ever see the pixies during an event - I never saw them once during the event for my friend - not until we were supposed to see them. I don't know how she keeps track of everything (it's all part of the magic I guess:smooth: )

Oh, forgot, someone asked about price of events - the specials mentioned above are only $150.00 each!

Poohlover,
Since you have done more that one event....how do you keep the "events" "magical" after you have already done one?

I mean, I surprised my friend with an event this year, but we agreed that I'd never be able to "pull off a surprise like that again" because she would be suspicious in the future. (the event we did was an elaborate build up that she only figured out in the end that I had anything to do with it - does this make sense?)

What type of event could I do in the future that would still be a surprise?

All of this talk is getting me soooo excited about the event Jane has planned for my DD's 16th birthday this July on our trip! I have not told ANYONE in the family about the event, even DH, and so everyone will be surprised and get to participate and wonder how in the heck I planned this!?! I will have to then tell them after it is over that it was pixie dust and some great pixies that made her birthday special!!!

Denise :Pinkbounc
(jumping up and down with excitement over her event planned with Jane and GOAL!!!)

Puffy 2...welll...I tell the whole family (with my fingers crossed behind my back) that I have NOT talked to Jane.

Plus we have gone down at different times, so I try to hit a different child each time. We did an event for my DD's 15th Bday, my hubby's 40th Bday, my DS's 7th Bday. So I have missed a few...3 more kids to go!

We are thinking of a trip in April '04...my DD's HS band is going down. I just couldn't miss them playing in the MK!!!

So maybe we can hit someone else then.

Most times once we start the whole family knows what is going on. But the fun is that Jane has made each one just a little different. So it is never the same thing!

The hardest part is for me NOT to let on during the planning stage. It's tourture NOT sharing the excitment with someone!

I think that I could fool my DD once more. She still believes that the characters are real - catching on, but not wanting to not believe quite yet. I am thinking that I might set one up for Christmas... the ornament theme sounds great!

Puffy2

Thanks for the info but I don't see where you talk about Gifts of a Lifetime in your newsletter when I click on the link. HELP!! Very interested in their summer specials.

Thanks

Does it take a long time to hear back from Jane? I e-mailed her a few weeks ago regarding a 1st wedding anniversary surprise for DH in November. I haven't heard anything yet...does it take this long? thank you!

Hi

I emailed her on July 2nd and heard back from her today......looks promising!!

Try emailing again.......

Hope this surprise works.

chrismiss, what month is your event in? I thought maybe because it is not until November, they do the sooner ones first. Anyone else know??

Hi

My event is being planned for the beginning of August........if we can finalized it on time............

Trying to surprise both my daughters and the details are getting complicated but I am HOPEFUL!!

*no longer in FL or associated with GOAL, Disney or any Central FL activities

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter