Gimmie Info! :)

WDW Poly Princess

Needs a Disney Fix
Hi guys! I'm so glad we have this board, because I'm now officially planning my first *solo* trip! :) The first few days I'm there will be during the DIS convention, so I know I'll have plenty of company then, and I'm hoping some friends from Florida will be able to spend a few days with me, but I'll be there for a little over 2 weeks, so I need ANY solo WDW info you can give me! I'm a little scared that I'll start to get lonely! I know I wont get bored, because hey, its WDW! :) So please! Any info, tips, etc. you can give me are greatly appreciated!

Hi Crystal! Welcome! I will also be at DisCon as a solo traveller. Here in this board you can hook up with other adult/solo Dis'ers. Look for the Dining Central/December. There you will find info on other travellers that want to meet and share meals during your stay.
I myself will be staying longer than the Dis Meet. So far, my plans includes a 4 night cruise immediately after convention and then 5 more nights at AKL concierge. Life is great!
If you are going to stay for 2 weeks, my tip is to take one of the behind the scenes tours! I did Keys of the Kingdom and Hidden Treasures of WS. They were both awesome and allowed me to meet interesting people.

I agree with BelleMom...the tours are great and will give you a good opportunity and environment to meet some cool people and interact with other adults. :-) As far as being lonely, remember that there are lots of WDW locals at the DIS who you can try to hook up with if you start feeling lonely.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter