give a day get a day voucher just wanted to make sure?

issapowers

Earning My Ears
My husband and I volunteered for the give a day, get a day program back in Febuary. We have been holding onto our vouchers all this time so we can use them toward my son's birthday trip in November. We would like to use them to upgrade for a socal-select annual pass. As far as I understand, since i'm planning on doing the $9 monthly payment plan, instead of paying the $76 down payment, I can use my give a day pass as the down payment and just pay the $9 monthly per pass? Am I correct in my thoughts on this? Or do I have to have the downpayment in cash, and instead of doing monthly payments I would use the voucher to pay in full?

when you get a new pass, you have to pay a down payment of $76 dollars. or what ever the one day park ticket is, because you have to go into either DCA or DLR to get your acuall pass. i am not sure but i think that give a day get a day voucher can be used as the down payment of $76 dollars.. but it may not .. you know who would know is Disney Dreams.. Ms dreams knows EVERYTHING! :goodvibes

Don't forget the birth certificate - they don't budge on that one -my son has had an AP since he was 5 - now 14. not good enough to know it was him - had to go back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter