give me room sugg for bwv studio

I wouldn't shoot for anything too specific. Maybe just close to the elevator. Have you put any requests on your reservation with MS yet? If not, I would call and get what you want added to that reservation. Don't leave it to chance when you check in. You stand a much better chance of getting close to what you would like if you have it noted on your reservation.

My advice would be to ask for a room that is N/S (or smoking if you prefer) and close to the elevators (becasue of the little ones). Most members list their smoking/non-smoking preference first as that is most important.

If you ask for several things, the chances of getting what you want decrease.

You could also ask for a view of Luna Park (main pool), or the quiet pool & COmmunity Hall area, the Village Green (area overlooking the lawn between the BWI & BWV wings - Crescent lake and the Boardwalk would be to your left), or a canal/croquet lawn view (also has nice view of Swan/Dolphin resorts). You could ask for upper floor, ground floor or lobby level (2nd floor).

IMHO, there are many nice views - we don't mind walking what can be a long hallway.

Have fun!

We had a great dedicated studio, it was overlooking the Village Green! I hadn't a clue of what to ask for if I ever wanted this again (Thanks CarolMN for describing it) but it was a large balcony, and it was fun seeing the people below. We even were on the same floor as the lobby!

I hope you get something just as wonderful!

Bobbi :flower:

wrwrwrwreee1971 said:
thanks for info, but do any have room #'s?
Bad idea to request specific rooms - if the room(s) is occupied when you arrive, the room assigner will have no idea what you really want and you probably will end up with a room that meets none of yor wants.

It's been my experience that the BWV preassigns most rooms. It's best to ask MS to note your general requests on the reservation.

That said, you might find this info on specifc BWV rooms prepared by InstImpres to be of interest:

http://members.aol.com/InstImpres/boardwalk.pdf

Best wishes -

I agree with not requesting specific room #'s, although if you have a couple and it's not busy at check-in , you could ask about the availability of the room.

Our first trip as DVC members, we stayed at BWV and really liked it. It was during Dec and the resort is decorated beautifully.

We had a studio overlooking the Village Green and it was # 2059. The lady at check in was so nice, and said I have a great room for you close to the lobby. It was great b/c we could just pop the kids in the strollers and wheel on out to the busstop without having to worry about the elevator or anything.

Good luck and try not to get too "stuck" on specific rooms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter